Friday, June 19, 2009

We are Blessed Because of YOU

I wanted to thank those of you who came out and shopped with us last night for Waco's Third Thursday Event. The cupcakes were divine thanks to Laura!


My favorite part of this business is meeting my customers. I honestly can say we have the greatest people who shop here and many soon become dear friends. A few of you truly feel like family. In many of the blog posts to come, I will introduce you to our favorite people. This is Sally who visits us when she comes to Waco to take care of her family. Today she scored these fabulous pink French Chairs.


I leave you for the week with a few of my favorite photos Gena took of all new VINTAGE One-of-a-Kind Finds that just arrived !

SOLD
Summer Yellow Old Rotary Phone

SOLD
Vintage Parasol

SOLD
Too Die For Vintage Robe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment