Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The $50 Winner - Come Spend it with US at the HILL COUNTRY VINTAGE HOME and GARDEN FAIR!

Garden Angel will Bee Flying to Driftwood


We won't bee posting much as we prepare for this Show. I wanted to leave you with a just a few teasers of what we will bee bringing with us. I love this Vintage Patio Table Top taken apart and hung as art.

And FINALLY... OUR $50 Winner is
We do our drawings around here very low tech the ole fashion way

Thanks so much for following us. This giveaway over the last few weeks has been so much fun we are going to do it again soon. CarLe Etc. Please e-mail me your information and I will send you your $50 gift certificate that can bee used with us online, in the store at any of our upcoming shows!

3 comments:

  1. I love the wall art too. That is too fabulous and absolutely genius!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congrats to her! (as I pout) Everything is looking great! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo Pretty-

    Your shop always looks so great! You constantly surprise me!

    Deb @ Relics
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment