Thursday, October 07, 2010

Homestead Antique Show in Hico

We are heading to Hico next week again to set up for this wonderful show! I have to admit, this is my most favorite show I have ever done. They have expanded this year and have added even more of the most fabulous dealers you won't want to miss. Come out and see us. We will bee set up in the big circus tent adjacent to the Homestead Store (located in the Historic Opera House at 100 N. Elm) in the first booth to the right as you enter the through the far right entrance. We are taking a new color palette this time with purples and grays and I can't wait to see how it all comes together! There is so much to see this weekend you really can make a whole day of it. It is only about an hour drive north of Waco. Click here for more information including how you can get it early to shop!

I wanted to fill you in on another great shopping event...

My Friend Joanna Gaines, of Magnolia Homes is having her Fall Show Today Thursday, October 7! Here's a sneak peak...
It is located inside her beautiful home at 3434 Chateau, in the Castle Heights area of Waco. Please see her blog for more details and tell her Bloom & Bee Swanky sent ya!

2 comments:

  1. You Texas girls got it goin' on. I would LOVE to make it to Hico for this show (and my birthday weekend!) Good luck to all of you-

    ReplyDelete
  2. We blogged you at www.thecountrydogs.com - hope you're having a great fall season that continues into the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment