Thursday, March 24, 2011

Items of the week - Two for one

Since I have been soooo busy lately and not at the shop much working on Estate Sales, You are getting Two for One  - Items of the week!

I wanted to first say thank-you for everybody who came to visit us during the Hillsboro Antique Show.  It was one of the best shows I have ever done!  For the first two hours Becky and I never stopped writing tickets.  We were almost wiped out.  I sold every single piece of furniture I took.  For those of you who came later in the day - our booth was pretty pitiful.  All of the other dealers were super nice and I look forward to doing it again next time. 


We love selling vintage lockers.  This week we have two separate styles both on sale for less than $100 each.  We have the white one at the foot of a bed and they make such unique storage containers for almost anything.

I found this old Iron table base the perfect shade of aqua rusty blue.  I didn't have to due a thing to it.  I love when that happens.  Matt inserted a wood top made from reclaimed wood and voila ~!  I'll have a hard time letting this one go.


This is very late notice, but there is still time left to let Waco know you love shopping with us!  Please click the graphic above and fill out the servery.  You have to do it by tomorrow and at least 50% of it has to bee filled out for your vote to count.  We would really appreciate it! 

1 comment:

  1. I am glad I found you! I have visited your booth at Hico the last two shows! I still have your card on my "favorites" board in my studio. Great graphics! I hope you will be there again this spring!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment