Wednesday, September 09, 2009

What's New this Week?


We are now carrying the full line of Tokyo Milk. A new collection of divinely scented fragrances, soaps and lip balms. They feature unconventional combinations and edgy Victorian prints amp up the cool factor of every bottle. My favorite is Paper and Cotton with a blend of coriander, white sage, Birch wood and tundra moss.

Just IN... these wonderful monogrammed pendants from Grandmother's Buttons which are created with actual vintage uniform buttons from the early 20th century.

Everyday we are constantly bringing out new vintage smalls. I love this new porcelain crested French Sconce and this working Retro Make-up Mirror with bulbs going all the way around!

2 comments:

  1. Oh law girl...I think I must be retro. I had a makeup mirror very similar to that one back in the day!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these buttons... nice blog... had to check you out since we were all honored together... very nice... and of course the icing on the cake... your from TEXAS!!!!!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment